Hi, I'm Autumn and I'm an illustrator based in New York City. I aim to make people smile with my work.
World Wildlife Fund
2016 - Present
- Illustrated coloring sheets for WWF members dashboard as well as distribution across the U.S.
- Created bee mascot for a bee preservation campaign.
- Designed and illustrated educational coloring sheet on the Monarch Butterfly.
- Illustrated postcards for distribution across the U.S.
- Designed and illustrated trash cleanup toolkit for Panda Ambassadorship Program.
WWF Coca Cola and Simon Mall Collaboration
- Collaborated with Coca-Cola through the World Wildlife Fund to create illustrations for the Ice Palace across the United States in six Simon Malls.
Bloomingdale's Millennial ERG
2017 - Present
- Illustrated the logo for the Millennial ERG.
- Designed and created art and gifts for the Go Green Campaign.
- Designed and illustrated posters for Macy's and Bloomingdale's Fashion Panel.
- Illustrated and designed materials for ERG social events.
The Sloth Institute, Costa Rica
2016 - 2018
- Provided illustrations for curriculum to raise awareness on the endangerment of sloths for use in the U.S., U.K., and Costa Rica.
- Created illustrations for promotional items and gifts for funding.